Women's Hooded Packable Down Jacket
Wantdo down jacket is a versatile piece of gear for a range of temperatures and activities. Down insulation and weather-resistant nylon join forces to help keep you warm.
This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that's as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it's thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
- Comfortable quilt-through construction and compressible.
- Breathable nylon shell fabric has a excellent wind resistant.
- White duck down provides unrelenting warmth.
Lightweight: Weighs only 220-320 grams, but has an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Down jacket works like no other insulated jacket to keep you toasty and mobile all season long.
- Front zipper with helmet-compatible hood design.
- Zippered hand pockets, low-profile elasticized cuffs and hem help seal out cold air.
- Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists.
- Layers easily and packs down small, can save a lot of space for your wardrobe and suitcase.
- Perfect for outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, traveling or casual wear.
US XS : Length - 22.60" Chest- 38.51" Waist- 34.58" Sleeve length- 16.11"
US S : Length - 23.58" Chest- 40.09" Waist- 36.16" Sleeve length- 17.49"
US M : Length - 23.97" Chest- 42.05" Waist- 38.12" Sleeve length- 18.08"
US L : Length -24.76" Chest- 45.59" Waist- 41.66" Sleeve length- 19.26"
US XL : Length - 25.35" Chest- 49.13" Waist- 45.20" Sleeve length- 21.81"
US 2XL: Length - 25.35" Chest- 53.06" Waist- 49.13" Sleeve length- 23.38"
US 3XL: Length - 26.53" Chest- 56.99" Waist- 53.06" Sleeve length- 25.15"
Material：[Shell&Lining] 100% 20D*400T Nylon; [Filling] Down（80% Duck Down, 20% Feather）
Weight: 220-320 g
Pockets: 2 zipped side pockets, 1 internal pocket.
Recommended Use: Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering, Fishing