Sign up to our newsletter and get 10% off your first order.
Wantdo Women's Double Breasted Pea Coat Winter Trench Jacket with Belt
- Fabric: Polyester. Solid color and houndstooth pattern style for choose.
- Button Fly closure
- Fashion: Thick shell fabric provides basic warmth. Layer with a sweater and skinny jeans for a chic look and added warmth.
- Windproof: Double breasted storm flap button closure help to keep wind out. Thigh-length and detachable belt gives you a touch of versatility to handle ever-changing weather. 2 hand pockets lend a warm place for chilly hands in cold mornings.
- Classic and timeless: Point collar and lapel with hook, bar closure at collar stand and removable belt, different closure way shows differnt looks.2 slant hand pockets offer a place for little items like cards,earphone or keys.
- Best use: Great selection for work, vacation, dating and casual look. Match with jeans or shorts provides an elegant look. This classic coat is a wardrobe must-have. Great gifts for wife ,girfriend or friend.
- Size notes:The overcoat offers a standard fit. You can choose your normal size or reference to our size chart.
Wantdo women's overcoat, not only warm but also snug fit design for fashion look and wide use. The shell fabric that shows elegance and luxury. And the tailoring is impeccable inside and out. Original and intricate details combine with distinctive silhouettes to create a coveted collection of classic yet contemporary coats.
The coat will make you beautiful everytime when you are with it. It is nice on the outside with a full lining inside. Assured to keep you cozy and warm in the cold weather. Wantdo aims to offer great purchase and high-quality products all the time.
Thick solid shell fabric provide basic warmth.
Double breasted storm flap button closure help to keep wind out.
With removable belt or not, different closure way shows different looks between casual or modern.
2 slant hand pockets offer a place for little items like cards,earphone or keys and lend warm place for chilly hands on cold mornings.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.