Wantdo Women's Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Short Down Jacket
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Insulation: 80% Duck Down, 20% Feather
- Lightweight: Breathable ultra light material; highly compressible down, Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken.
- Warm / Windproof: Attached hood with front zipper, water-repellent coating, comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and hem seal in warmth, good for wind protection.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered hands warmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure.
- Media port for earphone line: An opening designed on the inner pocket for earphone wire and a small loop on the left shoulder to fastening & supporting headphone cords, it's convenient for you to listening music while running, walking or riding.
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the fill power and fill weight of the down in this jacket?
Filling: Down(Minimum 90% Down)
Does the hood detach?
No it permanent.
Can you wear it in temperatures ranging from 10 - 30 degrees fahrenheit and feel warm?
Yes, I am very happy with this jacket. It was 10 to 15 degrees this evening, stood outside and filled car with gas and was warm.
What type of down is this? Goose or duck down?
90% duck down
Where is this jacket made?
Made in China
How does it run in sizes? True to fit or not?!
It's true to US size.
Is the Down in this jacket ?
is the sleeve length measured from the shoulder or the underarm?
From the shoulder