- A light and comfortable mountaineering jacket for backcountry adventures. The top-level quality to guarantee the high efficient of water proof, wind proof, breathable and wear-resisting. Whenever you go to hiking, skiing, fishing, skating, cycling and so on, you wear it and it will provide you all-around protection. Stand collar, Snap-button shoulder epaulets, Full front zipper closure, and One inner Pocket. The jackets keep you warm enough in very cold temperatures. Most wish and Best choice for you and your friends.
- This ski jacket comes in US Size. Please use the following guide to determine your size.
- Size Chart:
- US XS:Chest(43.31")Shoulder(18.5")Length(25.98")Sleeve(23.62")
- US S:Chest(44.88")Shoulder(18.90")Length(26.77")Sleeve(24.21")
- US M:Chest(46.46")Shoulder(19.29")Length(27.56")Sleeve(24.80")
- US L:Chest(48.03")Shoulder(19.69")Length(28.35")Sleeve(25.20")
- US XL:Chest(51.97")Shoulder(20.87")Length(29.92")Sleeve(26.38")
Customer Reviews (6)
- Warm jacket!Review by Matthew Weitzel
(Posted on 10/27/2016)
- Very nice, runs bigReview by Amazon Customer
(Posted on 10/11/2016)
- Warm and comfortableReview by Bea
- The coat looked nice and felt like it would be warm enoughReview by nancy modd
- Other than problematic zips, it works greatReview by G. Avci
- Hint - Order the Prime Version of this Jacket!Review by Hedwig
I first ordered this jacket in a size 8 or (XXL). I ordered it "prime" and it came in two days. Not all of the sizes and colors are available for prime with this jacket, but I didn't want to deal with a non-prime (likely shipped from China) version of it - so I only considered sizes available for the prime ordering. Anyway, got the size 8 (tag inside said XXL) and it was just too large. I am 5'6" and 130lbs. I figured it was safer to order up since most of the reviews talk about how small this is. Well the size 8/XXL looked like a man's jacket on me. I almost kept it since I didn't want to deal with the return and I figured I could still make it work, but nah - I wasn't happy with it and with prime ordering, returns are easy. I returned the 8/XXL and got a refund issued the next day! Woo! Great customer service (but again, with prime that is what you get).
Since I did love the jacket though - I decided to order a smaller size. I wanted the size 4 (or L) but that wasn't available for prime, so I had to get the size 6/XL. It came quickly and it fits pretty good. I would say it's the right size for wearing sweaters underneath (layering) or for skiing (which I'm going to use it for) and the length of the sleeves was right on - any shorter in the sleeves wouldn't have worked. So if I could have everything be perfect, this jacket would be a tiny bit more slim fitting (maybe the size 4 would have worked for that) but I definitely wouldn't want the sleeves shorter so overall this size was a good bet. I am happy with the jacket and very happy with the amazon prime customer service. I can't speak for ordering this non-prime - but hopefully this gives you an idea of sizing if you are similar in size to me at least. (Posted on 2/24/2016)