- A slim fit trench coat, The style is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist.A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.The coat features the iconic check undercollar. Overall, this jacket is a nice spring, early fall jacket. Nice color, material, as well as trendy! Tie at waist, Double-breast at front,with liner.
- Noted: The sizes come in US size. All conversions are approximate. Fits may vary by style or personal preference; sizes may vary by manufacturer.
- US S : Chest - 37.01" Shoulder - 15.56" Sleeve - 23.62" Length - 33.07"
- US M : Chest - 39.37" Shoulder - 16.14" Sleeve - 24.02" Length - 33.46"
- US L : Chest - 41.73" Shoulder - 16.73" Sleeve - 24.41" Length - 33.86"
- US XL: Chest - 44.89" Shoulder - 17.32" Sleeve - 24.80" Length - 33.86"
|Season||Fall, Spring, Winter|
Customer Reviews (4)
- ThaanksReview by Katherine
(Posted on 10/18/2016)
- Great travel jacketReview by Peking
Many people complemented the coat. I have a much more expensive high end coat and the differences are quite subtle. (Posted on 10/18/2016)
- You have to like the causal bit winkled lookReview by Linda
- Awesome coatReview by Kafi
I am docking 1 star for the following reasons:
- I usually wear a small, but after reading the reviews, I ordered a medium, but received a large. The large fit me fine, but I felt the medium would have fit better. I decided to keep the large because it had enough room for a bulky sweater.
- it arrived with a very funky stale smell. I could not wear it with the smell. Also, since it had been tightly folded, it arrived with deeply set wrinkles. I threw it in the dryer for 20 mins with a dryer sheet and this solved the problems of the smell and the wrinkles. Came out looking fabulous.
- It arrived with a button loose, which promptly fell out during the dryer cycle. I reattached it in 5 minutes.
- I would have preferred the belt wider and thicker. No quick fix for this. So...
Now this is not a con, just a fact: the jacket is lightweight. I live in California, so it suits me fine. But if you live on the east coast, I don't think this is your winter coat. (Posted on 2/27/2016)