Women's Waterproof Insulated Winter Ski Snowboarding Gloves:
- Insulation: Thinsulate 65% Olefin, 35% Polyester
- Warm - The ski gloves with 40 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation and soft polyfill interlining are thick enough to keep your hands warm in chilly weather
- Waterproof - The composite multi-layers softshell provides protection in wet climes and keep hands dry and comfortable in long time snowsports
- Windproof - Knitted cuffs can fit over the sleeves of your jacket, and elastic wrist with good flexibility will seal out cold air and snow
- Durable- The winter gloves featuring wear-resisting fabric, reinforced palms and fingers are effective for long-term availability during snow season
- Occasions - Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, shoveling snow, riding, hiking, driving, or another winter outdoor research
|Size||Middle FIngersollLength-A||Palm Width-B||Palm Circumference-C|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.