Women's Packable Lightweight Outdoor Down Puffer Vest:
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon; Filling: Down(Minimum 90% Down)
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight: Breathable ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken.
- Warm / Windproof: Stand collar with front zipper, water-repellent coating, good for wind protection.
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure.
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear.
- Versatile: Match with a T-shirt or sweater as an outerwear, the down gilet can be also worn as an under insulation layer in deep winter.
US S : Length - 23.62" Chest - 38.98" Waist - 34.25" Shoulder - 16.34"
US M : Length - 24.02" Chest - 40.94" Waist - 36.22" Shoulder - 16.93"
US L : Length - 24.80" Chest - 44.09" Waist - 39.37" Shoulder - 17.72"
US XL: Length - 25.39" Chest - 47.24" Waist - 42.52" Shoulder - 18.50"
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent, No fabric softener. Squeeze out excess water gently, don't wing, shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you can't feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing. Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.