Women's Outdoor Sports Full Cushion Ski Socks:
- Fabric: 55%Acrylic, 23%Wool, 9%Polyester, 3%Spandex.
- Full Cushion and Added Support: 1)With a full cushion throughout the leg and foot of the sock; 2)Seamless toe: A toe seam that doesn't cause discomfort;3)Reinforced Shin: For added protection in key impact zone;4)With built-in arch support and ankle brace that keeps you stable and still provides full range of motion.
- Moisture absorption and Breathable: Acrylic fiber is of good moisture absorption and breathability; Moisture Transport System of the socks wicks sweat away from your feet.
- Odor-resistant: Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
- Warmth and Soft-friendly: High-quality and soft wool fights cold weather and keep your feet on warm all day.
- Application: Winter outdoor sports, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobile, Climbing, Mountaineering, Ice skating, general workouts and other winter sports; a fantastic gift for your friends and family.
Our registered brand to USPTO: Wantdo. Wantdo Fashion Store is a professional manufacturer and retailer established in 2009.
About This Item
Wantdo Women's Relief Compression Snowing Stocking Snowflakes Ski Socks is the best choice for you and your friends.
This socks hat made of 55%Acrylic,23%Wool,9%Polyester,3%Spandex.
Provides true graduated compression to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow, prevent cramping, fatigue, swelling, help muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
Patches on the can slow muscle vibration and prevent injury.
Relax your calf muscles.
Keep warm and windproof & moistureproof.
Highly stretchable and comfortable.
With snowflakes pattern.
With soft hemming keeps portables from slipping, makes you enjoy your favorite outdoor activities better.
Great gift for snowing, skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering and other outdoor sports.
One size fits most, it combines plenty of stretches and a snug fit.
Group purchase will be more affordable.
Kindly Notes: The color will be slight differences due to the light effects.