Wantdo Women's Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Mid-Length Down Jacket
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon; Filling: 80% Duck Down, 20% Feather
- Zipper closure
- Mid Length & Lightweight: Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Warm / Windproof: Adjustable drawcord hood with front zipper, elastic cuffs seal in warmth, good for wind protection
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure
- Media compatible: An opening designed on the inner pocket for earphone wire and a small loop on the left shoulder to fastening & supporting headphone cords, you can enjoy some of your favorite tunes when you're spinning laps at the resort
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear
US S : Length - 33.27" Chest - 38.98" Waist - 35.83" Sleeve - 24.41" Shoulder - 16.42" Hip - 40.75"
US M : Length - 33.86" Chest - 40.94" Waist - 37.80" Sleeve - 25.00" Shoulder - 16.93" Hip - 42.72"
US L : Length - 34.25" Chest - 44.09" Waist - 40.94" Sleeve - 25.59" Shoulder - 17.72" Hip - 45.87"
US XL: Length - 34.45" Chest - 47.24" Waist - 44.88" Sleeve - 25.98" Shoulder - 18.70" Hip - 49.02"
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent, No fabric softener. Squeeze out excess water gently, don't wing, shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you can't feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing. Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.