Wantdo Men's Warm Snow Winter Jackets Waterproof Ski Parka Windproof Coat
- Zipper closure
- Waterproof & windproof: This 10000mm waterproof and rainproof men's ski jacket protects you from saturation whether skiing in Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain range or Utah's Wasatch mountains due to blowing snow. 150D (Denier) Oxford material hard shell Teflon coated with water-repellent level 4 out of 5 in total keep you dry with a watertight center, chest, and pocket zippers. Fully adjustable snow skirt cinches to create a tight seal against spindrift.
- Extra warmth: 200g thickened 100% synthetic polyester-cotton insulated jacket keeps you warm, toasty and wicks away moisture in harsh winter skiing and extreme cold snowboarding seasons while with less bulk and weight. Wantdo's down alternatives outwear coat for men with fully loaded construction details included a hood with elastic drawstrings as well as warm fleece collar lining keeps the wind out effectively. Adjustable cuff tabs lock the heat inside.
- Exceptional breathability: the soft, moisture-wicking interior of this snowboard coats glides over base layers and moves wetness when your body is breathing from the inside out. This men's parka coats deliver reliable breathable performance when you're making laps in your favorite backcountry area or skiing the resorts.
- Energetic design and built to the highest standard. 2 front watertight pockets are positioned for easy access while wearing a pack; 1 watertight chest pockets for passports, cards. 1 internal mesh drop-in for goggles and gloves; 1 internal zippered stash. Retro ski jacket loved by the 90s, 80s, 70s adult men and youth men. Research on 10 million Euro figures' size data, Ergonomics & three-dimensional cut makes it fit comfortably and stretchy for highly aerobic pushes.
- Best use - The jacket can handle nasty winter weather easily, such as rains, cloudy or snow day. Perfect for nordic skiing(cross-country skiing) or alpine skiing(downhill skiing), backcountry skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking, rock climbing, cycling, camping, and various outdoor sports.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.