Wantdo Men's Packable Outdoor Lightweight Quilted Insulated Down Puffer Vest
- Shell&Lining: 100% 20D*400T Nylon; Filling: Down(Minimum 90% Down)
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight: Breathable ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Insulation/ Windproof: Front zipper, elastic-bound armholes, comfortable hem seal to keep warm, best for wind protection
- Multi Pockets: 2 Zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure
- Versatile: Match with a T-shirt or sweater as an outerwear, the down gilet can be also worn as an under insulation layer in deep winter
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, skiing, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear
US S: Length-26.77"; Chest- 44.09"; Shoulder- 18.50"
US M: Length-26.77"; Chest- 46.46"; Shoulder- 18.90"
US L: Length-27.56"; Chest- 48.82"; Shoulder- 19.29"
US XL: Length-28.35"; Chest- 52.76"; Shoulder- 20.08"
Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes, in sink or in machine on soak cycle. We recommend using a down-specific soap or detergent. Don't use fabric softener.
Rinse by lightly squeezing out excess water- do not wring. You can shake gently, but be careful as wet down is heavy enough damage fabric.
For best results allow down jacket to drip-dry before tumble-drying.
Tumble-dry thoroughly on very low heat until you can't feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat can damage down oils.
After removing from dryer, shake your jacket to re-loft the down and air for several hours before using or storing. If you don't have a tumble dryer, we recommend professional laundering.
Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.
Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.