Wantdo Men's Hooded Packable Light Weight Down Puffer Jacket
- Shell: 100% nylon, Padded: 90% white duck down
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight: Breathable ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Insulation/ Windproof: Attached Hood, front zipper, elastic-bound cuffs, comfortable nylon-bound elastic hem seal to keep warm, best for wind protection
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, skiing, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear
- Hand wash cold & dry cleaning & don't twist dry. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description
S: Length-25.98";Chest- 43.31"; Shoulder- 18.58"
M: Length-26.77"; Chest- 45.67"; Shoulder- 19.29"
L: Length-27.56"; Chest- 49.61"; Shoulder- 20.47"
XL: Length-28.35"; Chest- 53.54"; Shoulder- 21.65"
XXL: Length-29.13"; Chest- 57.48"; Shoulder- 22.83"
Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes, in the sink or in the machine on soak cycle. We recommend using a down-specific soap or detergent. Don’t use fabric softener.
Rinse by lightly squeezing out excess water- do not wring. You can shake gently, but be careful as wet down is heavy enough damage fabric.
For best results allow down jacket to drip-dry before tumble-drying.
Tumble-dry thoroughly on very low heat until you can’t feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat can damage down oils.
After removing from the dryer, shake your jacket to re-loft the down and air for several hours before using or storing. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, we recommend professional laundering.
Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.
Don't store your jacket in a stuff sac.