Backpacking Tent Lightweight for 2-3 Person Tent Waterproof Tent Ultralight Camping Tent Aluminum Pole Tent for Mountaineering Hiking Traveling Outdoor 3-4 Season
- Double Layer and Lightweight Structure: (1) Free standing Inner tent with 2 doors can be used separately without rainfly for cool. With full covered rainfly provide excellent wind resistant and give you maximum privacy, the same way rainfly expands the space for you, you can put your shoes outside all night but do not need to worry they will be wet or insects inside. (2) This backpack tent with aluminium structure D8.5mm, total package weight is 5.3lb, stable and utralight for hiking.
- Water Resistant - 210T polyester with PU 3000mm for rainfly. Fully seam-taped rainfly provides excellent rain protection to keep water out and keep you dry in rainy days.
- Comfortable Space and Features - Large room for 3 persons. Dimensions - L 6.8ft x W 5.7ft x H 49.6 in. Extra 2 inner mesh pockets provide enough space to store your Iphone, wallet, keys, and small tools.
- Convenience and Ventilation – Two doors that convenient for people to enter and exit. Moreover, a combination of inner zippered screen plus outer zippered polyester layer gives an ability to easily switch between high breathability and complete privacy. Also rainfly with a vent allow for improved air circulation, helping you enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep. Mesh panels keep the mosquitoes and insects out, that offer you an ultimate night of comfort.
- Carrybag & Accessories - Coming with a carrybag with drawstring that's ideal for storage and carrying it along, and in additional, a small bag for accessories including 4 guy lines and 14 stakes – occupies little space in your car, trunk or even when stored at home. Package size is about D6.3x18.9inches.
What's included in the carrybag?
1 Tent body
2 Aluminum poles
14 Aluminum stakes
4 Guy ropes
1 Instruction sewing on the carry-bag
How to clean the tent?
Use a sponge and mild soap to wipe off a dirty tent. Do not take a washing machine to clean your tent. Always let your tent air-dry before repacking.