Extra 10% Off Your First Order
Apply code "WDNEW10" to get 10% off for your first order.
- The organizer of this promotional campaign "10% off the first shopping for each new registered user", who runs an online store under the name Wantdo in the domain wantdo.com and its subdomains, (hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer").
- The promotion is conducted under the following Terms & Conditions of the "10% off the first shopping for each new registered user" (hereinafter: the "Regulations") promotion.
- The promotion runs until further notice.
- This Promotion can be used 24 hours a day.
- Terms & Conditions constitute the basis for the Promotion and the rights of its participants.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is directed to all Internet users who register (create a new customer account) and subscribe to the newsletter in the period of the promotion in the online store wantdo.com and make a purchase for any amount.
- At the time of registration in the online store, a discount code is sent to the user after login his/her account at wantdo.com
- The discount code entitles you to a 10% reduction in the price of products in the "Basket", with the exception of products excluded from the promotion, i.e. products that are already on SALE or belong to any other promotional category.
- The discount code does not include shipping costs (costs associated with the delivery of the ordered goods to the address specified by the customer), as well as all the products that are available over the telephone only.
- Discount code for each client is for single use and only for one order. After its application, the code is inactive.
- The discount code must be entered in the field "Discount code" in the "Shopping Cart - Step 1/3," after clicking the "Apply" button the new price will be displayed. After entering the discount code and clicking the "Next" button, the cost of the contract will be updated automatically.
- Carefully enter a string of characters that make up the discount code taking into account case of the letters.
- Customers who have established a customer account before the start of the promotion cannot participate in the promotion.
- The promotion is only valid for orders placed through the online store of the company organizing the promotion.
- The promotional campaign is only available to users who provide correct data and comply with the Terms & Conditions of the online store are available to read at: wantdo.com
- Any complaints regarding the Promotion must be submitted in electronic form.
- Complaints may be filed up to 30 days inclusive of the event giving rise to the complaint (the date of its receipt by the Promoter) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Complaints lodged after the expiry of the 30 day period will not be considered.
- The complaint should include first name, last name, full address and telephone number of the applicant, the transactions number, as well as detailed description and reason for complaint.
- The participant will be notified via e-mail about the method of handling the complaint (at the address specified in the complaint) or by telephone within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The Terms & Conditions are available on the wantdo.com websites.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations, but in that case the relevant information will be provided on the above website and will only be enforced after 24 hours from the date of placing the amended rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotional campaign.
- All information about the Promotion in advertising brochures is informational only. Legally binding provisions are only in the Terms & Conditions. In matters not covered in the Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code will apply.
- The organizer is not liable for non-performance or improper performance of the obligations under these Terms & Conditions unless the non-performance or improper performance of obligations is caused by circumstances over which the organizer does not have any powers despite his efforts.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any errors resulting in defining the prepaid account numbers, irregularities in the administration or processing of e-mail address or for malfunctioning of the browser or telecommunications links.