Women's Winter Waterproof Insulated Warm Ski Snowboarding Gloves:
Washing & Care
- Insulation: Thinsulate 65% Olefin, 35% Polyester
- Warm - The ski gloves with 40 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation and soft polyfill interlining are thick enough to keep your hands warm in chilly weather
- Waterproof - The composite multi-layers softshell provides protection in wet climes and keep hands dry and comfortable in long time snowsports
- Windproof - Knitted cuffs can fit over the sleeves of your jacket, and elastic wrist with good flexibility will seal out cold air and snow
- Durable- The winter gloves featuring wear-resisting fabric, reinforced palms and fingers are effective for long-term availability during snow season
- Occasions - Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, shoveling snow, riding, hiking, driving, or other winter outdoor research
1. Please choose the neutral detergent and make sure the water temperature less than 30 degrees Celsius.
2. After soaking the gloves in water about 5 minutes, please clean the dirt with banister brush gently, then rinse thoroughly.
3. Do not iron, do not wring, do not exposure, please hang dry in shade.
4. Hand wash recommend. Machine washable.